TOKYO FRANK

Five art students and a tutor from Nottingham Trent University,UK on a visit to Tokyo. Staging an exhibition in collaboration with students from Musashino Arts University and a performance event. explore what international collaboration is all about. The exhibition is called "Traversing Territories". In March 2006 students from Tokyo are coming to Nottingham to do the same. The start of a long relationship. I`ll tell you all about it and show you the pictures.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

DAY SIX I found my cable and went to see some old friends

I found my cable so below and above are some images from the last two days.
Today is Saturday and the students dressed up as Robin Hood and his merry men and went off to do a childrens art workshop in Tokyo. I look forward to the photos. Robin Hood is well known here in Japan, but often gets confused with Peter Pan. I suppose they both represent freedom and escape from the bounds of society.

I went to see three of our graduates from Nottingham Trent who are now making their way as artists in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home