TOKYO FRANK

Five art students and a tutor from Nottingham Trent University,UK on a visit to Tokyo. Staging an exhibition in collaboration with students from Musashino Arts University and a performance event. explore what international collaboration is all about. The exhibition is called "Traversing Territories". In March 2006 students from Tokyo are coming to Nottingham to do the same. The start of a long relationship. I`ll tell you all about it and show you the pictures.

Friday, June 17, 2005

About To Leave For the Plane

I have taken the "t" off the end of Frank which makes the first posting difficult to understand.
It is just my luck to find that on the very day I start my weblog the Archbishop of Canterbury condemns them as paranoid fantasy, self indulgent nonsense and dangerous bigotry.
These were all qualities I was hoping to bring to my blog.
We shall see.
The plane awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home